Friday, November 14, 2008

My legs have been talking to me again about the state of the world. Now they might have a different view on things than most folks legs have. This is just because they've been through alot when they were in school in another country. They saw things no one should see. Lots of quitter socks and rolled down hose. They just want to live in a world where they feel safe and comfortable like everyone elses legs. Why is this so hard to understand? Don't keep buying socks that are too tight on the ankle it makes it hard to move freely and openly in certain situations. To be able to spring into action requires freedom of movement. Please this is not something hard to do. Just go to any shoe or sports store and get some new tube or any other kind of socks. I say tube cause I see alot of people wearing those ankle socks and figure it's time for a nice 70's tube sock. Also check out the vibram fivefingers shoes that have individual toes instead of a full shoe front. This is good I thinks cause it makes you balance on the toes naturally like if you weren't wearing shoes at all. I'm so excited about it I verped. AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! Legs propel us along in our search for spirituality and kindness.

No comments: